LED Light Club
- ✔ Latest T8 LED technology
- ● SAVE 55% ON YOUR ELECTRICITY BILL. Use an 18W LED T8 tube to replace 40W fluorescent tubes and save 55% on your electric bill. Avoid frequent bulb replacement when switching to a T8 LED which has a lifetime of 45,000+ rated hours (21 years with 3 hours/day 365 days)
- ● CERTIFICATIONS: DLC-qualified which allows eligibility for state and nationwide rebate programs. UL-listed to avoid electrical shock and fire hazard. RoHS compliant (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) making our T8's extremely safe. Additional Certifications: FCC, IES
- ● ENERGY SAVER. Consumes up to 55% less energy than the traditional fluorescent lamp
- ● EASY INSTALLATION. Bypass the ballast and the hassle! Can plug in with or without a ballast. In case of ballast incompatibility, a simple bypass of ballast is allowed. Standard international 4' T8 tube shape.
Specifications Sheet: Click Here
|Bulb Type||4 Foot Hybrid T8 (Able to install with or without a ballast)|
|Certification(s)||DLC and UL certified|
|IP Rating||IP 20|
|Light Output||2100 - 2200 Lumens|
|Beam Angle||240 Degrees|
|Voltage||120V - 377V|
3000K (Warm White) - Frosted Lens* (2100 Lumens)
4000K (Cool White) - Frosted Lens* (2100 Lumens)
5000K (Day Light) - Frosted* and Clear Lens** (2200 Lumens)
*Frosted Lens is Shatterproof (Outside cover is plastic while the inside is glass)
** Clear Lens has a glass cover while the inside is plastic
|Wattage||18 Watts [40W Fluorescent Replacement]|
Return and Refund Policy
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
The products sold on our website are warranted to perform their intended function, free from manufacturers defect for a period of five years (unless stated otherwise on listing) from date of original purchase, based upon normal residential or commercial average daily use. If the bulb fails to function during the warranty period, please contact LED Light Club at firstname.lastname@example.org for instruction on product replacement. The client understands that replacement of a defective product, during the remaining warranty period, is the sole remedy. LED Light Club is not responsible for replacement if the product was misused, tampered with or if there has been over-extended daily use for the period which it is warranted. Please do not return the bulb to the manufacturer. Return the product, package and original register receipt by mail addressed to: LED Light Club, Warranty Services, 12640 Bloomfield Ave., Norwalk, CA, 90650