LED Light Club
- SAVE 85% IMMEDIATELY. Save 85% on your electric bill by replacing 100W incandescent with 15W LED. Up to 35,000 Hours of Life.
- WATERPROOF: IP67. Can withstand being submerged in 1m (about 3.3 feet) of static water for up to 30 mins. Totally protected against dust. Additional Certifications: RoHS Compliant, FCC- Certified.
- DIMMABLE. Compatible with most LED dimmers. "Well Light" Replacement. Suitable for Landscape, Garden and Yard Lighting.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE BEAM QUALITY. 30° Beam spread. CR>80.
- BLACK BODY to match most Par36 landscape housings for an elegant finish and to minimize the appearance of unsightly weathering.
|Bulb Type||Low Voltage Par36 Outdoor Light|
|Certification(s)||IP67 Rated,RoHS, and FCC|
|IP Rating||IP 67 [Fully Waterproof]|
|Light Output||1000 Lumens|
|Beam Angle||300 Degrees|
3000K (Warm White), 5000K (Day Light)
|Wattage||15 Watts [100W Equivalent]|
Return and Refund Policy
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
The products sold on our website are warranted to perform their intended function, free from manufacturers defect for a period of five years (unless stated otherwise on listing) from date of original purchase, based upon normal residential or commercial average daily use. If the bulb fails to function during the warranty period, please contact LED Light Club at email@example.com for instruction on product replacement. The client understands that replacement of a defective product, during the remaining warranty period, is the sole remedy. LED Light Club is not responsible for replacement if the product was misused, tampered with or if there has been over-extended daily use for the period which it is warranted. Please do not return the bulb to the manufacturer. Return the product, package and original register receipt by mail addressed to: LED Light Club, Warranty Services, 12640 Bloomfield Ave., Norwalk, CA, 90650